- Who we are
- Why Choose Us
- Our Business
- Our People
Cooling is expensive. We understand this and have harnessed the expertise to bring your cooling bill to its lowest and most efficient.
Cosmo Energy Cooling Limited is a privately owned Air Conditioning Company, dedicated to the efficient cooling business since 1998. Our company was formed to meet the need to provide the air conditioning industry with a competent and professional service by qualified and experienced personnel. We pride ourselves on prompt service and solution provision where others often falter.
We provide air conditioning solutions for industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
Our name "Cosmo" emphasizes the innovative and high standards we aim to achieve and maintain. Our aim is to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing high quality service with the goal of achieving long term, cost effective benefits. Our goal is to provide effective solutions while adhering to international standards.
For all your commercial, industrial or residential air conditioning needs in Trinidad and Tobago you can rely on the dedicated and professional service you receive from Cosmo Energy Cooling. Discover how we can help your business or facility today.
When it comes to your air conditioning needs, we want you to be delighted with the service you receive from us. Our business has been built on referrals and customer loyalty.
Air conditioning customers understand the need for comfort but also expect professional service. We aim to deliver outstanding service at a strongly competitive price. Discover just some of the reasons why we believe we provide the ultimate service for your air conditioning needs:
- Environmentally friendly solutions
- Effective user training
- Strong service and support team
- Strong international partnerships
- Quality products
- Competitive pricing
Cosmo Energy Cooling provides an solid suite of air conditioning solutions.
Our business covers systems ranging from industrial, commercial to residential (i.e. window and mini split units to ducted unit and water cooled units such as centrifugal and absorption) systems.
We are competent in installation, commissioning and maintenance of gas fired absorption air conditioning systems, which have a low electrical demand to offset rising electrical costs, while utilizing the cost effective national resources of natural gas fuel. We are poised to meet the challenges of the present business climate where client demand is increasing while keeping pace with latest technologies.
Our environment commitment
The refrigerants used by absorption systems are environmentally friendly and are not in danger of being phased out as with other common refrigerants.
Customer care & training
We believe in providing training seminars to educate our customers to have a better understanding of the equipment and to know the recommended operating parameters required by the manufacture.
Meet the Team
He has been working in the air conditioning industry for the past 20 years. He is internationally trained, certified and has tremendous knowledge and experience in domestic, commercial and industrial systems. His experience goes into the field of installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and repairs.
He has worked in the area of refrigeration and air-condition for more than 43 years. During this period He has worked for fortune 500 corporations such as
- Typhoon Air Conditioning Manufacture, Carrier Air Conditioning Manufacture,
- Gas Energy Inc. / Hitachi Group, and York International Corporation.
- He has served in the capacity as a test stand technician, lab technician, service engineer, Instructor, supervisor and regional manager for the central state in the USA.
- Centrifugal and Reciprocating Chillers Systems
- Quality Control assistant for the Absorption Series
- Helped introduce the technology of the Absorption Double effect Air-conditioning Chillers in the USA. and the Americas.
- Conducts training for Sales Engineers ,Service Technicians , and Building operators on the single and the double effect absorption chillers.
- Evaluation of absorption chiller’s performance.
- Conducting Initial Start Up for Chillers.
- Troubleshooting of Chillers.